Hello there. It's week seve--no eight of the quarantine and I'm currently at my desk slowly dissolving into boredom. I made this blog to talk about school events going on in my life as well as fill you into some of the hobbies that I do in my free time.

I'm currently studying general requirements in order to transfer and start a career in the IT or Computer Science realm. I've been programming since I was early High School and I feel in love with computers when I was about four years old. I started this fascination with playing games like StarCraft, Command and Conquer, Age of Empires, Rome: Total War, etc. and have since tried to turn a passion into a career. I love making games--have been for the past few years--and I also love music. I learned how to play the guitar when I was in my teens and have wanted to learn the piano for a while. 

How has everyone been dealing with the quarantine?

- Peter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog